Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cute Love Story


At last, first day of school, I can see my crush again. 


He was a campus heartthrob. 

He was really famous in our school because of his very handsome face, a rich kid, varsity player of basketball and a very intelligent student. Almost every great thing was been already in him. He had no negative traits.

I am a very much opposite of him. I am not famous, just a simple and plain girl in our school. I am not also rich, I applied being a student assistant here in school and assigned to library so I can able to get study. I am not a sport type of person and an average student only.

I am already and fully aware that we can’t be together. I know he will never take a look at me nor notice my existence. I’d already accept my faith. I am already contented staring at him on a distance, because in my dreams he was my prince charming.



I was still in day dreaming while walking outside registrar’s office beside library where I was assigned, when someone approach me at my back.

“Hi Miss, can I ask you something” a very husky and sexy voice, and I am familiar with it. I face who was it and I was really shock. Ian? My crush! Yeah! Lord, thank you. You already made my day.

“I am sorry; I am not a school staff. You can ask inside the registrar’s office.” I pointed the office. I am shaking deep inside because of too much joy.

“It’s not about our school stuff, which I am going to ask” he said looking at me without blinking. It was a deep and intense look.

“Ahm.. Then.. What is it?” asking in shiver

“I just want to ask your name, because I think I fall in love with you the first time I laid my eyes on you”

All i can do was to make my eyes widened in amazement!

Note: Only narrated by the author.
© Copyright jbquiaoit 2014. All rights reserved.
Please do not steal any part of my original works.
Plagiarism is a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment